Maximize opportunities, mitigate risks, and improve your business performance. At HKG, LLP, we work collaboratively with our clients and offer a continually broadening array of services, strategy consulting, and industry offerings. Our commitment to client service has positioned us as a highly sought-after CPA and business solutions provider.
HKG’s innovative corporate culture positions us as an employer of choice, enabling us to attract and retain talented professionals who contribute to our clients' success as well as to our own.
Consulting Services We Offer:
- Accounting for stock options, new systems (Carta, Solium, Equity Edge)
- Audit preparation (audit schedule and financial statement preparation, interfacing with auditors)
- Financial and SEC reporting (public and private disclosure/reporting requirements)
- Interim CFO and Controller services
- IPO readiness (S-1 preparation, understanding and fulfilling filing requirements)
- IT audits, consulting and support
- Litigation support
- SOX compliance and implementation services
- Support for adoption of new accounting standards (revenue, leases etc)
- Tax provision
- Technical accounting support, implementation and reporting
- Technology solutions
Our firm continually reviews and enhances our best practices and technological capabilities, so we can offer our clients the most current solutions. The experience and insight gained through firm-wide cooperation also allows our professionals to learn and develop throughout their careers by working side-by-side with industry leaders and innovators. As a result, our dedicated audit, tax, and advisory professionals are experts in their fields, who take pride in leading our clients towards a more successful future by anticipating opportunities on the horizon rather than react to short-term competitive pressures.
Accounting firms are not all the same. We distinguish ourselves by connecting with our clients as partners and fully understanding what's important to their unique businesses.
Consulting and Support for Audits, Litigation, and Fraud