Multinational Businesses and Individuals
Multinational businesses have special challenges and risks, whether based inside or outside the United States. At HKG, LLP, we partner with our multinational clients to ensure their interests are protected, their wealth is maximized, and their business opportunities continue to grow.
Our Multinational Business and Individual Services
Operating on a multinational scale adds many layers of complexity to nearly every financial decision. Your team at HKG can help you navigate issues including:
- Inbound and outbound business start-up
- Transfer pricing, planning and compliance
- Sourcing of income and foreign tax credits
- Intercompany agreements
- International tax audits
- VAT considerations
- Foreign tax withholding and treaty issues
- U.S. compliance (Forms 5471, 1118, 5472)
- Dividend repatriation policy
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- FIN 48 analysis and reports
- Expatriation filings (IRS form 8854) and related analysis
- Expatriate consulting
- Tax equalization calculation
- Preparation of business plan for E-2 Visa applications
- International gift and estate tax advice and reporting
With affiliated accounting and legal partners through INPACT in most foreign markets, we are ready and able to help you lower your worldwide effective tax rate.
Our In-Country Support Services
Our global business consultants provide expert advice on financial, operational, and accounting matters in foreign markets with the same quality of insights and value-added service that we provide in the United States. HKG has a highly specialized team of global business consultants, supplier development engineers, technicians, international tax specialists, and internal auditors and accountants with the global experience you need to develop and implement international business strategies. We can help with a comprehensive array of services that range from international tax planning and compliance to selecting the ideal staff for successfully completing international projects.