Public Company Experience
HKG, LLP is not a newcomer to the demands of SEC clients. Our SEC team consists of professionals with many years of experience working with public companies.
Public companies face the highest level of scrutiny, as the need for financial transparency and responsibility are stressed more and more in financial statements. Consequently, the rules and regulations, procedures, and deadlines that these companies face can be daunting. Because you confront challenges on a large scale, the need for an experienced accounting firm that has the ability to keep up with your operations becomes absolutely crucial.
We assist publicly traded companies with their SEC filings and audits. Our professionals on the SEC team have extensive SEC-related accounting experience, and many have held management positions with publicly traded companies.
For companies considering going public, we have the experience to walk you through this involved transition. We can work seamlessly with your team of attorneys, investment bankers, and underwriters in navigating the complex issues inherent to the IPO process. Take your company to the next level with our efficient, responsive, and proactive approach.
Public Company Audit Services
- Audits of financial statements and quarterly reviews
- Audits of management’s assessment of internal controls over financial reporting
- Ability to work directly with the SEC on client issues to ensure correct accounting treatment and interpretation of SEC rules and regulations
- Industry expertise in areas of manufacturing, technology, publication, insurance, oil/gas, environmental remediation, and start-up ventures
- IPO experience, including working with company underwriters, attorneys, and other firm’s Employee Benefit Plan audits