David began his financial career with a Pasadena-based CPA firm in 1975, becoming a partner in 1979. In 1982 he became Chief Operating Officer for an international engineering consulting firm. David returned to public accounting in 1988 by starting his own firm, which was merged to become Hinton, Kreditor and Gronroos, LLP in 1995.
David’s industry experience includes providing services to clients in manufacturing and wholesale distribution, construction and real estate development, professional services, i.e. attorneys, physician groups, architectural firms, etc., and insurance brokerages.
David also has substantial experience working with tax exempt entities. In addition, he is responsible for managing the entity that arranges offerings of taxable and tax exempt bonds for financing real estate. He utilizes his experience to assist clients in improving profitability and operational efficiencies.
David is a past board member of the audit committee for the Arthritis Foundation. He is also a member of the board and treasurer of Foothill Family Services, a nonprofit entity.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting, California State University, Los Angeles
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting and auditing services
- Merger and acquisition tax structuring and cash optimization
- Client advisory services in Federal and State income tax planning and compliance
- Manufacturing and wholesale distribution
- Professional services
- Nonprofit organizations