Vivian started her career in public accounting in 2010. She currently provides a full range of tax services working primarily with closely held businesses including private equity, retail, real estate investment, professional service providers and high net worth individual clients. Her areas of expertise include state and local taxation and partnership income tax compliance and planning.
Prior to joining public accounting she worked in private industry as a controller and accountant for five years. That experience was invaluable in developing her expertise and ability to understand the client side of businesses. Vivian values client relationships and she is committed to offer her clients high-quality service.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Management, Kyungwon University, South Korea
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Federal and state income tax compliance
- Income tax planning
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Professional service corporations
- Not-for-profit organizations